Politics and Policy Tweets
- Indiana's HIP 2.0 increases access to Medicaid providers. Leading the way using managed care! @GovPenceIN http://t.co/uZppZUdwoW
- Check out our latest Energy Update, which provides summaries of significant federal and state energy news. http://t.co/dEDcjZFfA7
- RT @MHPA: My love for you grows every day like duals demo enrollment in CA & OH. #Medicaid #HealthPolicyValentines @eemershon @viohlassocia…
- RT @MHPA: Next #WebinarWed- Engaging Moms on Smartphones: Apps & Maternal Health https://t.co/gSHeTxPU9N @wildflowerhlth @leah_e_sparks @j…
- Indiana partners with private #Medicaid MCOs to cover 350K uninsured, engage enrollees, and incent healthy behaviors. @GovPenceIN @MHPA
Viohl & Associates is a Washington, DC–based government relations consulting firm established in 1998 that offers state and federal policy consulting and government affairs services. Areas of special focus include healthcare, energy, and education policy. The firm specializes in analyzing and advising on federal programs administered by state governments, including the Medicaid program.
Healthcare: Medicaid; Medicare; waiver demonstration programs; long-term care; home and community-based services; integrated care demonstrations for Medicare-Medicaid enrollees; state exchanges; health IT; provider reimbursements; the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP); regulatory reforms; coverage mandates; pharmacy and DME reimbursement; premium assistance programs, and; chronic disease management.
Energy: Alternative fuels and clean energy technologies; tax incentives; grant funding; fleet mandates; energy efficiency; heating and weatherization assistance programs; climate change issues, and; fuel economy standards.
Education: Grant and loan programs; performance standards; standardized tests; special education programs; alternative teacher certification; early education; supplemental education services; professional development, and; infrastructure funding.
Other: Transportation and infrastructure funding; public-private partnerships; workforce issues; first responder funding / homeland security / disaster assistance; social services and nutrition funding; Congressionally-directed appropriations, and; clean air/clean water mandates and funding.
- Insights on the legislative, regulatory, and budget processes and political environments at both the state and federal levels.
- Assessment of the fiscal and policy implications of proposed mandates, minimum standards, and preemptions.
- Assistance in developing federal and state government relations strategies.
- Marketing advice for federal and state government customers.
- Assistance in identifying and engaging strategic partners, including associations and advocacy organizations.
- Development and implementation of strategic advocacy plans for achieving policy, funding, or procurement goals.
- Engagement with elected and appointed officials at both the state and federal levels.